A Jackson Hole Wedding Venue at a Romantic Lodge
Bentwood Inn has garnered a great reputation for various kinds of events, with a specialty in Jackson Hole micro-weddings and receptions. We are dedicated to making your special day spectacular, making Bentwood one of the top Jackson Hole, Wyoming wedding venues available. The log lodge ambiance of the Bentwood Inn makes for a rustic, yet charming, wedding environment for small, more intimate events or larger gatherings of all your family and friends!
To explore further details about planning your wedding at the Bentwood Inn, complete our inquiry form found below and our team will reach out to you shortly.
Because we are a lodging-attached venue, please visit our Whole Inn Rentals page for more information about the Inn.
at Bentwood Inn
In the summertime, our four acres of beautifully maintained lawn is surrounded by old-growth cottonwood and views of the Teton Mountain Range. It’s a spectacular location for a tented wedding reception or a ceremony. Our large deck offers a wonderful platform to host a cocktail party or a delectable dinner under the beautiful Wyoming skies.
Pictured is Mira and Aaron's Bentwood wedding ceremony captured by Eastlyn & Joshua.
In the Summer You'll Enjoy:
- Four acres of beautifully maintained green space for your outdoor wedding, reception, and photoshoot
- An outdoor amphitheater-style firepit to gather for s’mores and sing-a-longs
- Large back deck for entertaining, dancing and lounging
- Exclusive, delicious breakfasts prepared by our in-house chef
- Complimentary Cruiser bicycles or upgrade to rent one of our new eBikes
- Close proximity to National Parks
- Summer activities like rafting, hiking, horseback riding and more!
Spring, Fall and Winter Weddings
at Bentwood Inn
Just before the crowds reach the Teton Valley in Spring, or just after they’ve all gone home in Fall, are the most beautiful times to have a small intimate wedding. Gather indoors around the three-story river rock fireplace with your loved ones in this warm, log lodge ambiance – a true rustic wedding backdrop.
Pictured is Kim & Nick's February fireside wedding captured by Foxtails Photography.
During The Off-Peak Seasons You Can Enjoy:
- An intimate indoor setting for your closest family and friends, warmed by our three-story fireplace in the great room with plenty of board games and puzzles to keep you busy
- Exclusive, delicious breakfasts prepared by our chef and innkeepers
- Complimentary snowshoes available for hiking and exploring winter trails
- Less crowds!
- The best time for wildlife viewing - moose, elk and bears!
- Winter activities like snowmobiling, down-hill skiing, sleigh rides, ice-skating and much more!
Our Venue At a Glance
Indoor Fireplace (Up to 35 - Year-Round)
& Outdoor Lawn (Up to 200 - Summer)
Whether it's an intimate gathering of fewer than 35 guests or a Summertime soiree with your friends and family, we have a space for your wedding day needs.
Service That Stands Out
Daily Breakfast for Lodging Guests
Welcome Cocktail Hour for Lodging Guests
In-house Chef for Additional Meals
Vacation Planning Assistance
Welcome Basket/Bag Delivery
Outdoor Firepit & Spacious Lawn
Preferred Vendor List
Utility Access for Vendors
Up to 24 Adults
Beautifully appointed guest rooms with ensuite bathrooms, common areas and kitchenette, perfect for hosting your closest friends & family.
What You Should Know
We provide the information to get you started
- Wedding coordination is not included. We require our couples to have at least a "day-of" coordinator.
- We are a lodging-attached venue, we will require a rental of the entire lodge for the exclusivity of your group.
- Summer bookings should be made at least a year in advance as this is our peak season (Mid-May through Mid-September)
- Winter Weddings can be so magical! Our lodge can accommodate a wedding up to 35 guests during this season.
Mira & Aaron
Check out Mira and Aaron's beautiful and intimate wedding at the Bentwood Inn with stunning photography by Eastlyn & Joshua.
We absolutely love how Mira & Aaron nixed traditional wedding traditions and made it personal by creating an intimate experience. Some fun personalizations that really stood out to us: only three tables during the reception; pre-reading their vows during the first look; Mira's dad officiating; having one “first dance” by having their parents dance alongside them; and joining the cocktail hour to spend more time with their guests.
From Our Happy Couples
"The Bentwood Inn immediately stood out as the perfect venue to not only accommodate some family, friends, and wedding-party members, but also host our quaint backyard ceremony and reception with sixty-five guests. The cottonwood-lined backyard was cozy and just as welcoming as Bentwood’s innkeepers, who made us feel well cared for from the planning process through the big day. The Bentwood Inn fit our antique, rustic-chic vision perfectly, and since it was already impressive by default, all Ben and I were left to do was focus on enhancements." - Katie & Ben
Visit Katie and Ben's wedding blog to read even more about their unforgettable Jackson Hole wedding.