Special Events at Bentwood
Located in what is arguably the most beautiful valley in the United States, The Bentwood Inn is ideally suited to your next family gathering, retreat, or group escape from the ordinary! Feel free to contact us for more information. To find out more about weddings at Bentwood Inn, be sure to visit our Weddings page.
The comfortable luxury of Bentwood Inn helps make any Jackson Hole family reunion a carefree and memorable affair. We’re known for organizing special sing-a-long campfires, unique excursions, evenings with organized entertainment, and of course home-cooked meals prepared by a personal chef. Feel free to inquire about how we can help plan your reunions and Jackson Hole family vacations that will create memories to last a lifetime.
Corporate Retreats/Board Meetings
The Bentwood is an ideal location for small executive retreats and board meetings. Groups can make the dining room their own, using it for meetings and meal times. Breakaway groups can then utilize the rest of the Inn. The opportunity to arrange chef-prepared meals, with the menu and timing of your choice, helps ensure the whole environment of the inn is supporting your meeting goals.
Rent the Whole Inn
A stay at the Bentwood – especially for groups – is an ideal opportunity to sit back, relax, and enjoy the company of friends and family in the comfort and convenience of the Inn. Spend time in the Great Room by our three-story river rock fireplace or around a campfire on the back lawn under the stars. The lodge can accommodate up to 22 people if some are kids, though 16-18 adults is more comfortable. All five of our guest rooms have a personal fireplace, private porch or balcony, and private bath with Jacuzzi tub.
A stay at the Bentwood – especially for groups – is an ideal opportunity to sit back, relax, and enjoy the company of friends and family in the comfort and convenience of the Inn. Spend time in the Great Room by our three-story river rock fireplace and baby grand piano, or around a campfire on the back lawn under the stars. The lodge can accommodate up to 22 people if some are kids, though 16-18 adults is more comfortable. All five of our guest rooms have a personal fireplace, private porch or balcony, and private bath with Jacuzzi tub. Every room at the Bentwood has wifi, flat screen tv with cable, unique all-natural bath amenities, incredibly high thread count linens and wonderful cozy robes.
In addition to our five guest rooms, two larger suites are available in the owner’s wing, each including a private bath with shower. The Cottonwood has a very large “sleigh” style king bed, large closet and balcony. The Polo Room has two large queen beds and a large closet. These two rooms are joined by an intimate dining area and kitchenette available for your use, as well as a lounge area with a leather sofa and entertainment center. There are other options to pack in additional young ones as well, so once we know more about your party, we can find ways to make everyone comfortable.
There are a number of establishments nearby that we can recommend for others in your party if your group surpasses our limit. We believe The Bentwood Inn is the best of all worlds: Whole Inn rentals allow guests to really settle in and feel at home.
All your breakfasts are taken care of by our in-house chef and innkeeper. We can also organize a Bentwood Bistro dinner and have all of your guests at the Inn for meals, activities, a wedding reception, ceremony, etc. With a Whole Inn rental, the property is truly yours.
Pricing and Booking
Whole inn rentals for your guests and/or event can be made by contacting us directly. Since every event hosted at our property is unique, please give us a call to discuss your needs and ideas so that we can determine the best fit for you.
Some things to know about booking your group with us:
- We require a whole property rental contract in order to secure the space for exclusivity of your group and event;
- A minimum three-night stay is required for peak season* or two nights for the off-peak*;
- An event use fee is charged if you are hosting a catered event on-site or using outside vendors such as tent rentals, musical entertainment, catering, etc. This is based on the number of guests attending.
- Because each member of your group will receive personalized attention leading up to and during their stay, we charge a group service fee pooled for our housekeeping staff and other supporting staff members.
- A booking of five or more rooms, or eight or more guests, is considered a “Group Booking” and is subject to certain terms and conditions
- Pricing is based on seasonal whole house rental rates and double occupancy (two per room); Additional guest fees may apply;
- Flexible payment plans available, including room blocks or pay in installments
- We can connect you with local suppliers, including a wedding coordinator to create your special day - free of hassles! We do not offer in-house coordination.
*Peak Season in Jackson Hole is from Mid-May to Mid-October; Off-peak season begins late October through April, with the exception of Holidays.