Your Ultimate Guide to the Best Restaurants in Jackson Hole
Take your taste buds on a culinary adventure in the Wild West! Whether you’re in the mood for steak, seafood, or a fresh salad, you can satisfy your cravings at the best restaurants in Jackson Hole. Here you’ll find everything from romantic eateries to casual taverns, each offering a different culinary experience. Simply read our Jackson Hole dining guide below to find out which one is perfect for you.
Learn more about the best restaurants in Jackson Hole when you download our free Vacation Guide! It’s full of recommendations for great places to dine during your stay at the Bentwood Inn.
Some of the Best Restaurants in Jackson Hole
- The Gun Barrel Steak & Game House: For a true taste of the Old West, head to the Gun Barrel. Buffalo, venison, and other exotic meats line the menu, and cool cowboy artifacts complete the ambiance.
- The Bird: Looking for a place to let loose? Look no further than The Bird. This funky eatery has a flavorful menu and a super relaxed culture. They’ll even drive you home if you’ve had too much to drink!
- The Merry Piglets: A local favorite, the Merry Piglets has garnered a number of accolades including best salsa, best margaritas, and best Mexican food. Yum!
- Gather: Fresh, creative food and drinks come together at Gather. This hip eatery boasts the best Brussel sprouts in town, loaded with balsamic pumpkin seeds, dried cranberries, and pecorino cheese.
- The Indian: The Indian is themed after a British officers club and offers authentic Indian eats like curries and rice dishes. Be sure to try the street noodles!
- Calico Restaurant: One of the oldest restaurants in town, Calico is a place where locals and visitors can enjoy pizza, pasta, and other Italian favorites.
- Wild Sage: Dinner at the Wild Sage offers a Jackson Hole perspective on fine dining. The intimate eight-table restaurant features a cozy rock fireplace and offers exceptional cuisine made with the West’s finest ingredients.
- Nora’s Fish Creek: This isn’t your typical log cabin! Nora’s Fish Creek is a James Beard Award-winning restaurant that has become a renowned institution. Dinner menu favorites include the signature slow-roasted prime rib and Idaho red rainbow trout.
- The Blue Lion: Daily chef’s specials and signature dishes have guests coming back to The Blue Lion night after night. We recommend the crab and cream cheese stuffed mushrooms, elk tenderloin, or buffalo ravioli.
- Rendezvous Bistro: “The Bistro” presents classic French-American bistro fare in a sophisticated yet casual atmosphere. Be sure to check out their extensive wine list and raw bar.
- Snake River Grill: Seasonal fish and meat dishes abound at Snake River Grill. With over 300 wines and signature cocktails, you’re sure to find the perfect pairing for your meal.
- Piste Mountain Bistro: Located at the summit of Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, Piste is our area’s most unique dining establishment. This restaurant serves American cuisine with Rocky Mountain roots, and it’s all accompanied by spectacular views. Don’t forget to bring your camera!
Dining at the Bentwood Bistro
If you don’t feel like venturing into town, there’s no need to worry. You can have a chef-prepared meal just steps from your room. Our weekly Bistro dinners are a highlight with guests and feature local, organic ingredients influenced by the season. We even offer informal barbecues, evening hors d’oeuvres, and a scrumptious, gourmet breakfast each day. Be sure to come hungry!
Ready to book your next vacation? Check our availability or give us a call at (307)-739-1411 to make your reservations. Then, request a copy of our free vacation guide for more information on local activities and attractions. We look forward to having you!